We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Mechanic Technician.
Must be able to work various shifts per week and be available weekdays and weekends.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Able to stand and walk up to 4 hours without a break
- Able to work in extreme heat and/or cold
- Able to endure repetitive and prolonged bending and reaching
- Able to withstand exposure to fumes and cleaning products
- Comfort entering and reading information on computer screen
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
The primary function of a Auto Technician is to safely provide an excellent service experience for our customers. Auto Technicians work with their hands on cars, such as changing oil and filters, brake replacement, tune-ups, tire installation, adding fluids, checking tire pressure and washing windows. They must also have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, as well as be able to speak effectively with customers and employees.