CHICK-FIL-A LOOKING FOR CREW MEMBER &SHIFT LEADER
Employee Job Description
Statement of purpose: All store members will provide the professional skills and behavior necessary to operate a successful retail food-service business where customer service and superior
Hours: You will be expected to be at work on time and in uniform. Hours will fluctuate according to store needs. Your store manager must approve any changes from posted schedule. Always clock in and out and take your breaks.
Training: You will need to take the appropriate training modules. Your trainer will assist you with your training.
- Provides a positive, friendly and helpful customer service approach in all transactions with the public, utilizing suggestive selling techniques and sampling procedures specific to your brand.
- Prepares and displays all products according to company and brand standards and policies in order to provide a positive and inviting image to customers.
- Follows all procedure and recording keeping requirements designed to control waste in accordance with company policy.
- Receives inventories, and rotates product and supplies in an efficient manner.
- Maintains store and equipment cleanliness as outlines in store policy.
- Follows company policy and exercises the highest level of professional care in cash handling responsibilities
- Physical requirements include but not limited to:
- Frequent lifting up to 30 pounds
- Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds
- Frequent moving up to 30 pounds
- Continuous standing and walking
- Occasional squatting
- Occasional pushing and pulling
- Frequent squeezing of hand and wrist
Performs other essential duties as directed by the assistant manager and manager
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Come Join one of the fastest growing company in the concessions industry. OHM is opening in Pittsburgh Airport. Are you friendly, enjoy working in a fast paced enviorment, love guest service. Then join our team.
We offer flexable work schedules and a pay for performace culture.