Cook / Prep Cook
We have a full-time opening for a Cook.
Must be able to work at least 5 shifts per week and be available weekdays and weekends.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability, physical demands and work environment associated with this position and are not intended to be all-inclusive. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Under the direction of the Unit Managers and Supervisors, the Cook/Prep Cook is responsible for specific operations inside of a single restaurant.
- Setup or breakdown Hot Line station per operating standards
- Prepares daily assigned Prep items by following exact recipes and cooking/prep methods and all par levels in the allotted time period. Properly labels and rotates all products in line reach-in coolers
- Operates all equipment according to the safety guidelines for the equipment and exercises safe work practices when handling sharp utensils, hot surfaces and lifting heavy objects
- Stocks the Hot Line with necessary Prep items according to daily par levels
- Must exercise proper Food Handling techniques according to Health Department code
- Produces/Cooks all station menu items according to recipes, garnishes and plating builds in appropriate time
- Re-stock all necessary items in the station
- Keeps work area clean, sanitized and free of debris
- Effectively and respectfully communicates with other Station's Team Members and assists the other stations when necessary
- Completes all daily sidework and deep cleaning assignments
- Adhere to the policies, procedures, practices and standards set forth in the Team Member Handbook
- Other duties as assigned