Assistant General Manager
Are you looking for a promising career in a fun, friendly, and casual atmosphere? Do you strive to win and have the willingness to learn more? If this sounds like you, here is your chance to Lead the Way! Del Taco is the second largest quick-service Mexican restaurant chain in the country. Originated in California, TEAM Schostak introduced the Del Taco brand to Michigan in 2005.While we look for you to bring the right skills and personality for a management position, we'll also provide the training and support you need to continue to grow and advance.
Our Assistant General Managers are responsible for building a team of top performers, creating an amazing guest experience, and empowering their team to be at their very best. Our AGM’s create a culture in our restaurants that is exciting, optimistic and rewarding. The overall success of our restaurants and the foundation of our culture is dependent upon having great managers running great restaurants.
Del Taco AGM’s have significant opportunities for growth and career advancement and are charged with the task of recruiting and training the next generation of leaders, guiding them to be promoted and empowering them to have a successful career. Your areas of responsibility are as follows, but are not limited to:
• Supervise a team that delivers effective results in the areas of quality, guest service, food cost, labor cost, safety, security, cleanliness and product preparation.
• Manage the execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs and systems.
• Ensure all metrics are reached while following all Company guidelines.
• Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local laws and ethical business practices.
• Provide leadership, direction, training and development to the restaurant team.
• Manage the restaurants financial performance
• Make recommendations to enhance restaurant operations.
• Responsible for promoting Del Taco's vision by coordinating and implementing marketing activities in the local community to enhance community relations.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION & TRAINING:
• High School graduate or equivalent industry related experience.
• 3+ years’ experience in a Quick Service restaurant environment or a guest service industry in a supervisory or management role or an equivalent combination is preferred.
• Serv Safe certification preferred.
If you are a person who can execute on the above and has a great track record with systems, operations, and employee development please reply! At TEAM Schostak, we offer an excellent benefit package to our full-time managers which include; Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Vacation, PTO, 401K and a very lucrative bonus plan. To learn more about us, please visit: www.teamschostak.com.
Browse similar jobs (1149)
Chesterfield, Michigan 48051