REPORTS TO: Restaurant General Manager and Area Supervisor
GRADE LEVEL: 4 Non-Exempt
This is a Full-Time hourly position, requiring an average of 40 – 44 hours per week. The Co-Manager works productively to fulfill their job requirements and assists the General Manager in achieving restaurant goals of customer satisfaction, revenue growth and profitability operating the restaurant according to Company standards and procedures.
1. Achieves and sustains Company standards in the categories of: a) Staffing and Training, b) the Hot-N-Ready Promise, c) Quality of Operations, d) Leadership and, e) Finance. Refer to Co-Manager Performance Review for additional detail.
2. Assists the General Manager in developing a productive team by providing direction and supervision of colleagues through the appropriate use of communication, delegation, training and disciplinary actions thereby implementing change in a positive manner resulting in low colleague turnover. This is to include effective development and training of Crew colleagues.
3. Assists the General Manager with effective and timely labor scheduling, food ordering, and product projections in support of scheduled hours of operations, significant special customer orders, seasonal variations and events (both high and low volume), promotions, advertising, scheduled holidays, etc.
4. Serves customers correct, complete orders within service time goals according to the Customer Service Standards, the Priority Guidelines, the telephone and front counter station procedures and if necessary, the Remedy Process.
5. Prepares and ensures consistent high quality products are served to customers as described in the Company training materials.
6. Cleans and organizes work stations and ensures the standards for restaurant image are maintained as directed by management and as required by the local health department.
7. Performs cash management responsibilities and ensures compliance by colleagues with all safety and security procedures as defined in the Company Employee Handbook as well any other safety and security procedures issued.
141230 Co-Manager Job Description LCPAR.docx Page 2 of 5
8. Provides direction and feedback to colleagues and follows up by coaching/counseling to ensure job duties are performed and all Company standards, procedures and policies are achieved.
9. Supports the General Manager in performing and/or delegating those tasks associated with achieving and sustaining Company standards in the categories of: a) Staff Training, b) Food and Paper control, c) Labor Hour control, d) Revenue Growth and, e) Quality Operations. Refer to attached Bonus Memorandum for additional detail.
10. Completes all paperwork and/or computer data entry neatly, accurately and in a timely manner as directed by the General Manager, Area Supervisor and/or Executive Management.
11. Follows all procedures associated with opening and closing the restaurant.
12. Displays the proper image and follows Company policies, procedures and standards for conduct as outlined in the Company Employee Handbook and Policy Manual.
13. Assists with and oversees, as circumstances will safely allow, unexpected occurrences on Company premises and/or those that may affect the Company, its’ employees, and/or its’ customers, and promptly notifying Company management of such events (utilizing the Company’s Chain of Command).
14. All other tasks and duties that might be assigned by Company Management in the attainment of Company goals and targets.
15. Completes assignments as directed by the General Manager including, but not limited to; daily, weekly and period end paperwork, recruiting and training, marketing, restaurant image and cleanliness.
Nature & Scope
The Co-Manager must abide by all state and federal laws OSHA and EEOC requirements, as well as practice and enforce all Company policies and procedures.
The Co-Manager receives direction and training from the Restaurant Manager, Area Supervisor, and other Company and/or Little Caesar Enterprises training materials and classes as may be required from time to time.
During each shift, they motivate, direct and coach colleagues to work proficiently at their assigned stations, and then follow up to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner, according to Company procedures.
They ensure the restaurant is prepared to meet the needs of their customers and work diligently to ensure each customer is satisfied with the service and product they receive.
They support the Restaurant General Manager in profitable operation of the restaurant with actions and efforts that increase revenue and control costs.
They trouble shoot operational problems and find acceptable solutions.
141230 Co-Manager Job Description LCPAR.docx Page 3 of 5
Detailed lists of each station’s responsibilities and duties can be found in the “Operational Resource Guide (“ORG”), the Caesars Advances Rating Development System (“CARDS”) and the Job Helpers posted at each station. Your Restaurant Manager will discuss the essential job functions, which are normally defined as fundamental activities conducted on a daily or regular basis that will affect the success of the restaurant.
The Co-Manager shall work a minimum of 40 hours and a maximum of 44 hours each financial week (Tuesday – Monday). Specific day/time scheduling requirements are as follows:
a. Co-Managers are required to work a minimum of three dinner shifts between Sunday and Wednesday of each week and to specifically cover three dinner shifts when the General Manager is “not” scheduled to work. These shifts will be a minimum of six hours, with each shift ending no earlier than 7:00 pm. This is to ensure maximum “Management” presence/oversight for those peak times (dinner) when General Managers are otherwise not present/scheduled.
b. During each calendar week, Co-Managers are required to work a minimum of five calendar days within their restaurant, with a minimum shift of four hours, during hours of operation, for each of those five calendar days. This is to ensure sustained “Management” presence/oversight during critical business hours.
This position requires a hands-on style of management and physical work such as; lifting, squatting, and standing for long periods of time.
To perform the functions listed in this job description, the following tasks will be required:
1. The ability to lift and move 55 pounds.
2. The ability to reach and move items from as high as 6 feet and as low as 6 inches off the ground.
3. The ability to control and utilize equipment safely and correctly (cheese shredder, sheeter machine, dough mixer, dough rounder, sauce ladle, cheese cups, pan grippers, spatula, pizza and dough cutter, different types of knives, can openers, pastry brush, scales, microwave, telephone, computer terminals, etc.). Please note; certain pieces of equipment can only be operated by colleagues over the age of 18.
4. The ability to apply pressure to cut through products and/or clean equipment/utensils.
5. The ability to count, separate and weigh all types of food products and inventory items.
6. The ability to effectively communicate with customers and co-workers (reading, speaking, hearing, writing, etc.).
7. The ability to understand and effectively implement directions, instructions and product specifications.
8. The ability to process and complete customer orders.
141230 Co-Manager Job Description LCPAR.docx Page 4 of 5
9. The ability to comprehend all training materials and practice standard operating procedures.
10. The ability to successfully pass required training programs for certification.
11. The ability to use mathematical skills to compute sales totals, percentages, inventory usage, food orders, employee work schedules, cash handling results and projected business needs.
12. The ability to legally drive an automobile adhering to all state and local traffic laws.
13. The ability to supervise a number of people at the same time and to motivate them to meet goals, duties and deadlines.
The Co-Manager Candidate must:
1. Have previous experience in restaurants or retail activities involving direct customer contact.
2. Be at least 18 years of age.
3. Possess a high school diploma, or equivalent, and possess basic math skills.
4. Have a minimum six months experience with the Company as an Assistant Manager or have been hired as a “Co-Manager Trainee”.
5. Be 100% CARDS certified.
6. Be interviewed and recommended for promotion by an Area Supervisor.
7. Possess excellent verbal communication and interpersonal relations skills.
8. Be dependable, hard working and have the ability to work under pressure and in stressful situations.
9. Be able to work a standard schedule of a minimum of 40 hours per week and be able to perform all the essential functions of the job.
10. Possess a valid driver’s license from the state of residence with a driving record maintained within company guidelines. Possess a reliable vehicle and auto insurance as a primary to complete daily banking and delivery responsibilities as directed by Manager or Supervisor.
11. Meet Company Background Verification guidelines.
12. Have successfully completed the Little Caesars Basic Operations Course (or equivalent Management Trainee Course) within the past 12 months.
141230 Co-Manager Job Description LCPAR.docx Page 5 of 5
13. Have successfully completed ServSafe Manager Training within the past 12 months.
14. The U.S. Department of Justice (INS Division) requires that each Team Member provide documentation that proves their eligibility to work in the United States.
Please Note: The Company reserves the right to change, modify, suspend, interpret, or cancel in whole, or in part, any of the duties outlined above, at any time, and without advance notice to the employee.
The undersigned acknowledges I have read and understand the contents and performance expectations of this Co-Manager Job Description regarding my existing and / or potential employment with Little Caesar’s Pizza of Arkansas, Inc.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Browse similar jobs
- Clerical Jobs
- Cleaning Jobs
- Computer Jobs
- Communication Jobs
- Cook Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs
- Finance Jobs
- Full-Time Jobs
- Insurance Jobs
- Managerial Jobs
- High School Diploma Jobs
- Leadership Jobs
- Machine Operator Jobs
- Math Jobs
- Sales Jobs
- Quality Assurance Jobs
- Training Jobs
- Restaurant Operations Jobs
- Writing Jobs
- Weekend Jobs
- Work Nights Jobs
- Baked Goods Jobs
- Restaurant Jobs
- Pizza Jobs
- Food Service Jobs