Night Auditor/Front Desk
We have a part-time opening for a Night Auditor/Front Desk.
Must be able to work various shifts per week and be available weekends.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
We are looking to add another member to our Awesome Staff! We are looking for a part time/weekend night auditor and front desk team member.
- Experience in Guest Services
- Experience in Night Audit with an accounting background is an asset
- Excellent communication, guest service and time management skills
- Detail oriented - Able to organize, plan ahead and manage workload
- A team player yet able to work independently
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office and use of the internet
- Always greet guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Engage each guest as a unique individual and listen attentively to their requests
- Perform accurate check-ins and check-outs of guests daily
- Answer the telephone in a timely and professional manner
- Make reservations over the phone and in person
- Listening to guest's complaints or concerns and resolving their issue in a timely manner
- Keep work area neat and tidy
- Uniform (provided) and personal appearance are clean and professional.
- Manage nightly hotel operations
- Verify revenue from all sources is accurately balanced, follow up on any discrepancies
- Post any transactions needed
- Perform end-of day procedures
- Produce daily reports for departments and department heads
Position is for Friday and Saturday night audit 11pm to 7am. As well as additional shifts if wanted/needed.