McAlister’s Deli is a fast-casual dining restaurant known for our high-level of customer service and southern hospitality. Our fresh, wide-variety menu is family-friendly with healthy options for everyone. Please visit www.McAlistersdeli.com to learn more about us!
Our concept is customer driven and centered, with all management spending a great deal of time in the dining room during rushes, and being work-managers during slower times. We are a very hands-on company who tries to lead by example. Our management team supervises, mentors, and works directly with our valued team members on a daily basis in order to coach, grow, and develop our people and our restaurant.
AliMax Enterprises, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, disability, and/or national origin.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 2 or more years relevent restaurant management experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- ServSafe is required
- Training will be for 4-6 weeks in our Herndon, VA location
Wage: $15-$18, plus over time benefits include: major medical, detal and vision, 1 week paid vacation
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
This is a great opportunity for someone who has recently graduated from culinary school, a restaurant & hospitality major, or someone with 2+ years experience in a fast-casual or casual dining restaurant, as a shift leader or assistant manager. The position, is part of a team of 3, and collectively will be responsible for supervising the team, scheduling, ensuring that guest expectations are exceeded, team training, weekly ordering, deposits and opening/closing the restaurant.
We offer paid vacation, medical benefits and a healthy working environment.
Candidates MUST have all of the following (all management positions):
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Able to speak, read and understand English clearly
- Warm personality and likes to interact with people (Strong customer service skills)
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Quick learner
- Professional appearance
- Team player and leader
- Food Safety Managers Certification, a plus
- Must have recent/current restaurant experience