Quick Service Team Member / Cashier
The team member position works in our quick service outlets and requires employees to have great communication skills, outgoing personalities, professional appearance, ability to interact positively with all co-workers and guest and have overall good salesmanship. They will handle a cash bank and deal directly with customers on some shifts and other shifts they may be cooking or preparing food on the cook line. They will also stock, set up, break down and clean during their shift. Cleaning duties may include washing dishes, sweeping, moping and cleaning tables inside a food court. We require all of our team members/cashiers to be TABC certified before starting work. We are busy throughout the entire day and we do not close until the last flight flies out of the airport.
These positions require employees to lift up to 30 pounds with frequent bending, stooping and twisting. He/She works the entire 8 hour shift on their feet so the ability to stand 100% during the entire shift is required. He/She may work in close quarter environments with hot temperatures.
- You must have the right to work in the United States
- You must have great customer service skills
- You must have a “do whatever it takes” attitude
- You must have reliable transportation to the airport
- You must have a professional appearance
- Able to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Able to work on the shift times we run our business
(AM Shifts start between 4am – 6am) (PM Shifts start between 12pm – 2pm)
- Possess two forms of active and valid government issued identification
- You must be able to pass a FBI fingerprint check to obtain a security badge