We’re looking for enthusiastic and flexible Shift Leaders who want to provide fast, fun and friendly service to our customers. Do you have a flare for customer service with a smiling and upbeat attitude? If that sounds like you, why not bring your talents and skills to us?
The responsibilities of the Shift Leader will include:
- Interaction with customers: receiving orders, processing sales and monies, and managing customer issues.
- Training and motivating team members. Preparation of products.
- Maintaining quality of product.
- Monitoring all service equipment.
- Uncompromising standards in maintaining a clean and safe work environment (per Labor Board and OSHA regulations and Company standards), maintaining a clean parking lot, building exterior, dumpster and boardwalk, including removal of trash within containers to proper dumpster site(s).
- Unloading, stocking and maintaining required inventory level.
- Championing recognition and motivation efforts
- Preparing/making/transporting deposits, preparing proposed labor schedules, product projections, financials for store manager’s review/approval.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old