- Arundel Machine Tool, Co., Inc.
- Job Title
- CMM Programmer / Mechanical Inspector
- Job Type
- Pay is negotiable
- Est. Wages
- $11.40 to $20.85 per hour (Snag Est. )
- 20 Technology Drive
Arundel, ME 04046
- Last Active
- 18 days
CMM Programmer / Mechanical Inspector
We have a full-time opening for a CMM Programmer / Mechanical Inspector.
- No experience required.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Wage: Pay is negotiable
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Arundel Machine is a thriving company in a state of the art environmentally controlled facility that offers great benefits and room for growth. We have a diverse customer base in Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Defense, Medical, Navy & SUBSAFE, Semiconductor and Optics & Security.
We have added a new Zeiss CNC-CMM with Calypso software to our newly built state of art CNC-CMM semi-clean room environment with additional space for future growth. The Zeiss is in addition to our current Brown & Sharpe DCC Gage with PC-DMIS software.
The added work load requires an additional full time person to help keep both CNC CMM's programmed and running 1st shift and 2nd shift as needed.
This position will be reporting directly to the inspection supervisor. You will operate both manual and CNC CMM's as well perform surface plate mechanical inspections. If you don't have programming experience you will be sent out for OEM training to acquire the skills to perform as the second programmer.
- CNC-CMM programming with 0 to 5 years experience in a machining environment is preferred but not required
- Brown & Sharpe DCC Gage with PC-DMIS software is preferred. OEM training will be provided as needed
- Zeiss CNC-CMM with Calypso software is preferred. OEM training will be provided as needed
- Manual CMM is preferred, training will be provided internally as needed
- Mechanical inspection with 1 to 3 years in the machine trade environment
- Understand blue print reading
- Knowledge of GD&T tolerancing
- Computer skills to include Excel, Word and Outlook programs
- Good communication and team work skills both written and verbal
Duties and training activities:
- Take offsite OEM training on PC-DMIS and Calypso as determined by management
- Edit and write CMM programs as needed from both blue print and imported models
- Fixture setup as required
- Mechanical inspection as required
- Written instructions as needed
To apply for this position (please do not call) reply to this listing to Chris Amoling through the this add or go through our website.
Arundel Promise: www.arundelmachine.com/about/the-arundel-promise