- PAID training, no experience necessary
- Up to $15 hour—Pay scale based on work completed.
- No nights or weekends
- Flexible hours
- Full or part-time work year-round
- Tips and additional commission opportunities
- Inside and outside work
- Equipment and uniforms furnished.
- Once trained, our full-time cleaners earn $680 (or more) per week working no nights and no weekends.
- Able to stand on feet for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Able to do repetitive motion with hands, wrist and arms.
- Able to work with arms above head.
- Able to bend and squat to ground level.
- Able to work in temperatures ranging from 0 to 110 degrees.
- Able to assemble, lift and climb ladders up to 30 feet.
- Able to lift and control long pole.
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Liability car insurance
- Ability to read a street guide and follow directions
- Friendly outgoing personality, and willingness to please customers
- Write legibly and speak clearly
- Able to count money and make change.
- Willing to wear company uniform
- Self-motivated and able to work alone.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Fish Window Cleaning (Andrew Winig)