Milwaukee Burger Company is looking for an Assistant Manager at our Franklin location!
Are you a restaurant manager looking for a restaurant that is exciting with a great culture? Are you a restaurant employee with a passion for management and want to take the next step? If so, this position is for you!
As an Assistant Manager for Milwaukee Burger Company, you will work on the management team that oversees the development of staff, executes marketing strategies to increase restaurant sales, improve customer satisfaction and promote our company in the Franklin community.
We are looking for a self-starter with personal accountability and a positive work attitude who can build great relationships with our staff and guests.
What you will do:
- Train and supervise staff
- Create an atmosphere in the restaurant that builds energy, enthusiasm and fun, generating excellent service and positive morale.
- Delivering superior food and beverage service and maximizing customer satisfaction
- Work closely with management to meet revenue objectives
- Responding efficiently and accurately to restaurant customer complaints
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
Qualifications for Assistant Manager:
- A sense of humor
- Strong passion for great food and guest service
- Strong understanding in motivational and people skills
- Candidates must possess strong leadership skills and have a desire to grow.
- Qualified candidates will have minimum of 2 years of restaurant experience
Milwaukee Burger Company offers you:
Milwaukee Burger Company offers a competitive wage based on qualifications, health benefits, paid vacation time, flexible work environment, professional development and a team atmosphere where family comes first.
Milwaukee Burger Company is part of the Lincoln Hospitality Group, which is a family run restaurant group that has 10 restaurants in the Midwest. The MBC brand has five locations across Wisconsin.
Milwaukee Burger Company and Lincoln Hospitality group is a fast growing, dynamic restaurant group. We have opened eight restaurants in four years and have two more openings by the end of 2018. We are a company with great career growth opportunities. We are a fast paced and efficient company with a unique culture focused on individual empowerment, employee growth and family. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your resume for the Assistant Manager position! Thanks!
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Browse similar jobs (2331)
Franklin, Wisconsin 53132
Franklin, Wisconsin 53132