Bluefin Grille - Host/Hostess - FT
• To graciously & efficiently greet & seat all guests, promoting the Bluefin menu in order to facilitate an outstanding guest experience.
• One-year experience in a high volume or fine dining restaurant or hospitality environment
• Effective and clear communication skills
• Professional and friendly hospitality skills.
• Practice food safe handling procedures
• Able to multi-task and organize multiple thoughts, and tasks within the same given time
• Knowledge of wines and alcoholic beverages
• TIPs certification or other alcohol serves safe certification is required.
• Ability to work with the Micro’s computer system
Physical Job Requirements:
• Bending & lifting able to move tables & chairs of up to 40#
• Able to carry fully stocked beverage trays & cold & hot food items
• Continually moving at a fast pace
• Continuous standing for the full shift
• Able to climb stairs