We have part-time/full-time openings for a Security Officer.
Must be able to work various shifts per week and be available weekdays and weekends.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
Wage: $16-$18/hr starting pay
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Command Security Services LP, a licensed private security company is immediately hiring full-time Security Officers at competitive rates with benefits. We are a security company dedicated to providing superior uniformed security personnel and services to our clients. We offer expertly trained, licensed security professionals to help our clients keep people, property, and information safe and secure.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service to the client, its associates, and facilities personnel.
- Patrol assigned post on foot to maintain visibility and observe possible unusual activity.
- Investigate and report maintenance and safety conditions which might endanger client, its associates, or public safety - including fires, evacuations, hazardous situations, or other facility related events. Provide assistance to client personnel as needed.
- Respond to all requests for assistance relayed by Supervisor or client; complete various company or client assignments as required; submit reports to superior officer.
- Investigate security related accidents/incidents, interview witnesses, complaints, and victims; responsible for gathering physical evidence and preserving it for future use; complete report and follow up with management as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring that all employees, suppliers, and visitors on company property have proper company issued identification.
- Perform crowd control and assist Police Department/Fire Department/EMS or other officials during these processes; maintain control at traffic accidents, assist victims and investigate causes.
- Ensure that daily administrative documentation is kept concise and complete at all times; maintain all daily assigned equipment in functional and presentable condition.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Minimum Training and Qualifications
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
- Must have a valid BSIS issued Guard Card/License.
- Must have government/state issued form of identification and be able to work in the United States.
- Must complete site-specific training within the first thirty days unless otherwise stated.
- Appropriate attire and grooming standards must be maintained at all times while in uniform and must comply with company employee standards (a detailed guide will be provided upon employment with our company).
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and climb stairs.
- Must have basic computer, administrative, and report writing skills.
- Must be able and willing to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations and emergencies.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening/background check.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English clearly.
Compensation for full-time Security Officers:
- Starting pay is $16-/hr$17/hr.
- $18/hr for SOC shifts.
- Eligibility for annual merit pay increases for performance.
- Health insurance coverage options (30+ hours).
- Paid time off (work 32+ hours).
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with company match (32+ hours).
Command Security Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
APPLY HERE: https://docs.google.com/a/pv-nuq.com/forms/d/1cpuzj1Q20b8zf8lgeCqSQZgZqtrwDl-n29EU_M3PRRE/edit#response=ACYDBNje_i9wVfOo6FaAjt4dIExdUqZrYDyCHZLsiHmwAowU6CCEcp_i-RHFx1I