IT’S TRUE! There is no limit to where you can go if you set your mind to it. When you combine the comprehensive training you receive with the career opportunities that are available, there are plenty of ways to get ahead and be on your way to a successful career.
This position requires an individual with a reliable work history. This employee will have a list of duties to complete with little supervision. Basic restaurant knowledge is essential, and the ability to complete tasks on time is a priority.
McDonald's® and McDonald's independently owned and operated franchises are equal opportunity employers committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Employees will be paid at least $8.65 per hour and given a review after 30 days. Employees will then receive a review twice a year on job performance and salary increases. Employee advancement is based on job performance and creates opportunities for salary increases.
- Meals free while working
- Competitive Pay
- Meet New People
- Flexible Scheduling
- National People Day
- Pay Card
- Salary Review
- Rewards & Recognition
- Educational Assistance
- Career Opportunities
- Business Leadership Training
- Develop Job Skills
- Crew Trainer Development Program
- English Under the Arches
- Archways to Educational Opportunities
- National Scholarship Program
- Additional: This McDonald’s is family owned and operated. This organization takes pride in the quality of our operations, our people and our facilities. McDonald’s is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Benefits can include a flexible schedule, free employee meals, free uniforms, paid training, the ability to move into management, and the chance to join our McDonald’s Crew Insurance Program.*