Full Time Janitorial Supervisor
We have a full-time opening for a Full Time Janitorial Supervisor.
Must be able to work at least 5 shifts per week and be available weekdays.
- Must have 3 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
Wage: $10.00 per hour
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
ServiceMaster Services is seeking energetic and enthusiastic employees to provide janitorial services for our clients throughout the Richmond area including Downtown, Chesterfield, Midlothian, Chester, Northside, near West End, and far West End.
ServiceMaster Services is seeking full time supervisors to direct janitorial services for its customer accounts. These individuals will supervise employees and will have the responsibility of providing our customer with consistently, high quality cleaning results. These are usually 8 hour Monday - Friday positions. These will either be a morning/afternoon position or an afternoon/evening position.
* Consistently provide a clean, secure and safe environment for the occupants of your building.
* Direct staff to accomplish daily, weekly and project specified cleaning tasks.
* Effectively and cost efficiently execute the cleaning plan for the building.
* Train, supervise, develop and motivate your janitorial staff.
* Manage staffing levels, work schedules and time attendance records.
* Manage and control company equipment, supplies and materials inventory.
* Regularly inspect buildings to ensure cleanliness, secure and safe operations.
* Take corrective action when appropriate.
* Ensure customer satisfaction through prompt responses to customer requests and concerns.
* 3-5 years of experience demonstrating increasing levels of responsibilities and accomplishments.
* Experience leading and managing an hourly work force in janitorial, fast food, retail, construction or similar industries.
* Ability to communicate effectively with client contacts, building occupants and co-workers.
* Strong work ethic and do whatever is necessary to get the job done.
* Ability to think on feet, solve problems and make adjustments.
* Strong organization and prioritization skills.
* Ability to teach, coach, motivate and develop people.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Physically able to be on your feet the entire shift and perform all tasks which include walking, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling, crouching and lifting.
* Willing and able to work in damp, dusty and soiled areas and clean up human waste and other body fluids as necessary.
* Able to lift 35 lbs. and carry a 12 lbs. backpack vacuum cleaner.
* Pass criminal background check and drug screening.
* Reliable transportation to the client's building.
This position usually pays $10.00 per hour. Benefits include holiday and vacation pay and health insurance.