Tote Handler - Caroline County
We have a full-time opening for a Tote Handler - Caroline County.
Must be able to work at least 5 shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
Wage: $8.25 per hour
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
ServiceMaster Services is seeking full time employees to provide cleaning and tote handling services for a distribution center client located in the Ruther Glen area of Caroline County.
You will work a 7:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday through Friday shift.
* Clean, prep, stack and move totes that are used for shipping products to our client's customers.
* Perform cleaning tasks which will include trash removal, vacuuming, dusting, mopping and restroom cleaning.
* Education and work history that demonstrates work ethic and responsibility.
* Ability to communicate effectively with client contacts, building occupants and co-workers.
* Ability to work independently with limited supervision and as a member of a team.
* Strong work ethic and do whatever is necessary to get the job done.
* Physically able to be on your feet the entire shift and perform all tasks which include walking, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling, crouching and lifting.
* Able to lift 35 lbs.
* Pass criminal background check and drug screening.
* Reliable transportation to the client's building.
* Fluency in English.
This position pays $8.25 per hour. Benefits include holiday and vacation pay and health insurance.