We have a part-time/full-time opening for a CNA/HHA.
Must be able to work various shifts per week and be available weekdays and weekends.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
Wage: $10-12 Hr
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Changing the way the world ages
Come Work for the Best!
Home Care Assistance is one of the fastest growing home care agencies in the nation and we are currently seeking the best professional caregivers to become a part of our expanding team. Our mission is to Change the Way the World Ages. As a company, we hold to the best business practices - bonded and insured, we also cover all employees with worker's compensation and will take care of any related tax reporting. This strong commitment to hiring and developing only excellent caregivers has helped us become a leading provider of non-medical in-home senior care!
As a caregiver, you are making a real and meaningful difference in the lives of your clients and their families. We are seeking professional, compassionate and reliable caregivers to provide both live-in, overnight and hourly care for our clients. Not only is working for Home Care Assistance a rewarding work opportunity, it also offers flexibility in your schedule and a competitive wage as long as you know you are representing the best of the best!
Responsibilities can include helping clients with:
- Personal hygiene such as bathing, dressing and grooming
- Cooking and nutritional guidance
- Transportation services
- Light housekeeping services and laundry
- Medication reminders
- Exercise and physical assistance
- Conversation. companionship and mental stimulation
- Must have some level of formal training as a care aide (e.g. RCA)
- High school or college diploma
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience caring for the elderly and preferably have experience dealing with those suffering from Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Have good command of English and be able to converse with ease on a wide variety of topics
- No history of criminal background
- Passionate about providing care for elders
- Must be compassionate, honest, reliable, confident and highly sociable
- Must feel confident in your ability to engage the Client in activities and conversation
- Must be able to cook
- Proof of eligibility to work in Canada
- 3 professional references including telephone numbers
- Valid driver's license is preferred
If you are interested in being a part of an established and fast growing home care company, sharing our vision of "Changing the Way the World Ages" and making a difference in the lives of seniors, please apply here - https://hcaorlando.clearcareonline.com/apply