Now Hiring! Shift Supervisor
We’re looking for enthusiastic and flexible shift supervisors who want to provide fast, fun and friendly service to our customers. If that sounds like you, why not bring your talents and skills to us?
The responsibilities of the Shift Supervisor will include:
- Interaction with customers: receiving orders, processing sales and monies, and managing customer issues.
- Training and motivating team members.
- Preparation of products.
- Maintaining quality of product.
- Monitoring all service equipment.
- Uncompromising standards in maintaining a clean and safe work environment (per Labor Board and OSHA regulations and Company standards), maintaining a clean parking lot, building exterior, dumpster and boardwalk, including removal of trash within containers to proper dumpster site(s).
- Unloading, stocking and maintaining required inventory level.
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts
- Preparing/making/transporting deposits, preparing proposed labor schedules, product projections, financials for store manager’s review/approval.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old