- Acosta Sales & Marketing
- Job Title
- Mandate Retail Service Merchandiser - PT 145086/117386/104013
- Job Type
- competitive wage rates
- Est. Wages
- $10.50 to $16.85 per hour (Snag Est. )
Minneapolis, MN 55443
- Last Active
- +30 days
Mandate Retail Service Merchandiser - PT 145086/117386/104013
We have part-time openings for a Mandate Retail Service Merchandiser - PT in your area!
Must be able to work various shifts per week and be available weekdays.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Be authorized to work in the United States.
Must have reliable transportation.
Background check required.
We are a company of exceptional people. Our values center on people, integrity, results, trust, teamwork, innovation, and balance, and we would like to have you as a part of our team!
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Are you looking for part time work and extra income?
Do you like working around people and with a team of talented individuals?
Acosta Sales & Marketing is hiring grocery merchandisers that are talented, quick learners, self-starters and have a strong attention to detail!
As a Retail Service Merchandiser you will work with a team to implement planograms to perform resets, set up displays and rotate items at local grocery chains. Qualified candidates must possess excellent organizational skills, strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with business partners.
- 32 hours each week, depending on business needs.
- Monday – Thursday, with the occasional work day on Friday, from 6:00am – 3:30pm, for 8 hours
- No overnight travel. You will be traveling up to 30 miles, or more, to one or more stores in the area.
- Have access to a home computer
- Be able to lift up to 40 pounds or more.
- Be able to read planograms and complete resets.
- Early start time and travel if needed.
- Grocery merchandising experience is a plus.
If you are interested, and want to find out more, apply here:
www.acosta.jobs - enter the number: 145086, 117386 OR, 104013 into the "what" search bar, at the top of the page, and apply!
Coordinate with marketing and sales team to determine display merchandise
Set up and take down marketing displays
Research ideas for merchandise displays and layouts
Ensure safe construction and location of displays
Maintain inventory of supplies and materials
Previous experience in retail or other related fields
Ability to handle physical workload
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Deadline and detail-oriented