Part -Time Caregiver
Make a difference in someone's life...provide companionship!
Home Helpers is currently hiring for…
Home Helpers® provides quality care for Seniors, Expectant Moms & New Families, and those recuperating from illness or injury. Our Caregivers make a difference in their lives and the lives of others. Home Helpers® Caregivers work independently with our clients each day.
Your role as a Caregiver will be very rewarding. We do so many things to make life easier for our clients. Companionship and social interaction are among the most important services we provide. We also perform other non-medical services such as meal preparation, light housekeeping, shopping, errands and transportation to doctors or therapy sessions. Most importantly you will help Seniors, New Moms & Families and those recuperating from illness or injury maintain their independence.
- Experience with home health care is not required but is helpful.
- We offer initial as well as ongoing training in activities of daily living; personal grooming assistance, meal preparation and set-up, errand services, housekeeping help.
- You must drive a reliable car for your transport between clients as well as client errands. You must pass a comprehensive set of background checks.
- Most importantly, caring individuals are needed.
- Applicants must have a valid driver's license, car insurance, and reliable transportation.
- Background check is required.
- Caregivers must be able to communicate effectively, show a genuine interest and display empathy in caring for the elderly, children and anyone recovering from an injury or illness who need care in their homes.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
Criminal background and driving records are a must for this position. Must be in good standing.