Over the past 80 years, Ace Hardware has built a brand synonymous with "helpfulness" and "quality customer care." Our local hardware stores are part of the fabric of America. Our Ace team proudly carries on the legacy of old-fashioned service - not just at our 4,800 stores worldwide, but also throughout the entire corporation. If you're interested in becoming one of Ace's "helpful hardware folks," there's never been a better time to be a part of the Ace family.
We're now hiring for Department Managers. As a member of the Ace team, you'll have an opportunity to play a valuable role in our ongoing success, while contributing work you believe in and receiving benefits that help Ace team members balance their personal and professional lives. If you want to take pride in the work you do and give back to your community, Ace may be "the place" for you!
As part of the Ace management team, you are key in the store’s mission to provide friendly, efficient and knowledgeable customer service for all customers.You will perform any combination of the following duties:
- Operate a cash register accurately and unpack and merchandise stock according to plan.
- Maintain the receiving and storage of products.
- Aid the store manager in the training and development of the store staff.
Your focus will be customer satisfaction through knowledge of our product line and the ability to assist with product selection. Additional duties may include the responsibility of opening and closing the store.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- General computer knowledge.
- Regularly lift and or move up to 25 pounds.
- Frequently lift and/ or move up to 50 pounds.
- Occasionally lift and or move up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to read and understand simple instructions.