Now Hiring General Managers!!
As the General Manager you have a key role in the operation of our restaurants. The Restaurant General Manager has the overall responsibility for:
- Overseeing the daily operations of the restaurant
- Developing and mentoring your management team
- Creating a work environment that team members enjoy working in
- Always deliver hot, fresh, delicious food
- Ensuring a positive dining experience for each guest
- Adhering to company policies and procedure to get results the right way in all areas of operations and financial results
- Ensuring that OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security procedures are followed
- Ensuring compliance with all Human Resources practices and applicable labor laws
- Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members, conducting performance appraisals, counsels, motivating, and training entire team.
- Builds sales and grows transaction counts
- Other duties as required or assigned
Individual must have minimum or one year of QSR General Manager experience. The individual must have effective oral and written communication skills, the ability to calculate and analyze data, display effective leadership skills, and be able to effectively communicate with all levels. Must be able to interpret Profit and Loss Statements and be computer literate.