The primary function of a Lube Technician is to safely provide an excellent service experience for our customers. Lube Technicians work with their hands on cars, such as changing oil and filters, adding fluids, checking tire pressure and washing windows. They must also have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, as well as be able to speak effectively with customers and employees.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Perform full service on vehicles in ten minutes either as upper bay technician, lower bay technician, or courtesy technician.
2. Clean service center.
3. Increase performance of service center through proper treatment of customers and strict adherence to Jiffy Lube policies and procedures.
1. Change oil and filters.
2. Lubricate vehicles.
3. Vacuum vehicles, wash exterior windows, and inflate tires.
4. Check vehicle fluid levels and fill, if necessary.
5. Change transmission fluid and differential fluid.
6. Make proper Report on Conditions presentations to customers.
7. Utilize the Jiffy Lube full service dialogue.
8. Maintain high state of personal appearance.
9. Promote good image to customers.
10. Clean service center and maintain grounds.
11. Stock shelves.
12. Perform proper safety checks using Constitution Lube, Inc. procedures.
13. Other duties as assigned by manager or assistant manager.
- Regular Performance Reviews & Bonus Structure
- Paid Training
- Generous Employee Discounts
- Paid Vacations
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan