Real Estate Salesperson
We have a full-time opening for a Real Estate Salesperson.
Must be able to work various shifts per week and be available weekdays and weekends.
- No experience required.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Metropolitan Property Group is a team of over 180 agents with 3 different offices in Manhattan. You will get the benefits and relationships established by a large brokerage firm in an office that focuses on the individual and works one on one to train and build you to become a top producer in NYC Real Estate.
Our company has developed through the hard work of owners and managers who are constantly striving to build a modern brokerage firm that's designed to maximize the satisfaction and earnings of its agents. And that's precisely the firm we've built -- a firm that we're all proud of. Through one-on-one mentorship opportunities, prominent industry relationships, and access to our vast portfolio of exclusive properties, we know our real estate agents have the tools and exposure they need to have a rewarding real estate career.
If you are in anyway interested in beginning your career in Real Estate Sales and you're ready to join a Veteran owned office with highly motivated agents please inquire below. There is an unlimited earning potential for those who strive to be successful!
*NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
*24/7 DATABASE ACCESS AND SUPPORT
*99% OF LISTINGS IN MANHATTAN
In Order to Join Our Team, You Must:
- Be willing and able to obtain a real estate license or already a licensed NY Real Estate Agent
- Have a desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business
As a Licensed Real Estate Agent, You Will Be:
- Networking and prospecting, using MPG proven systems and models
- Showing properties and working with home buyers
- Previewing vacant apartments
- Developing relationships that will work for you year after year
- Learning how to obtain and maintain exclusive listings of your own
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Real Estate License
To set up a private and confidential interview today please email, call, or text Sami Katri, Metropolitan Property Group, CEO / President 917-743-1713.
Browse similar jobs (256)
Bronx, New York 10456