- MSE Branded Foods of Gulfport-Biloxi, LLC - Gulfport-Biloxi Intnl Airport
- Job Title
- Bartender/Server - Gulfport-Biloxi Airport Restaurants
- Job Type
- Full-time, Part-time
- Est. Wages
- $7.79 to $8.88 per hour (Snag Est. )
- 14035-H Airport Road
Gulfport, MS 39503
- Last Active
- +30 days
Bartender/Server - Gulfport-Biloxi Airport Restaurants
We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Bartender/Server - Gulfport-Biloxi Airport Restaurants.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
MSE Branded Foods Gulfport-Biloxi Airport Restaurants – Gulfport, MS
A career with MSE Branded Foods is more than just a job; it’s a stepping-stone to a successful future in the progressive workplace of restaurant and retail business. We are looking for talented persons to perform a broad range of simultaneous duties while providing excellent customer service based on the company’s standards. We are seeking skilled Drink Masters and Wait Persons to serve our guests food and drinks at our independently owned food concepts.
Our Team Members are valued persons whose individual contributions are integral to our overall success. New members will work closely with supervisors and managers who will invest their time and energy into helping you develop and expand your job and people skills; and pave the way for advancement opportunities. MSE Branded Foods offers first class pay along with bonus and incentive opportunities to our employees.
MSE Branded Foods is always looking to add new talent to our team at our independently owned concepts which include, Bayside Grill and Sweet Magnolias Restaurant all located on the concourse at the Gulfport-Biloxi Airport. Part- time and full-time and seasonal positions are available.
The Bartender mixes and responsibly serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guests in the bar area and, through the service bar, to guests in the dining room. All beverages are prepared according to MSE recipes, standards, and procedures. Provides food service to guests choosing to dine in the bar area. The Server will provide prompt and friendly food and beverage service to all of our guests. Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales performance objectives as determined, communicated, and monitored by management.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities and Characteristics for job placement:
- Maintain a gracious, pleasant and friendly attitude while contributing to a team-work based environment.
- Be customer service oriented and detail oriented
- Demonstrate ability to comprehend and follow both written and oral instructions
- Adhere to the company dress and appearance policy
- Guide guests through food, beverage and promotional items.
- Responsible for attention and prompt response to the bar guests needs throughout their visit.
- Serve alcoholic beverages in accordance with the MSE Responsible Serving Statement Policy.
- Prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for guests in the dining room and bar according to MSE recipes.
- Responsible for set-up, cleanliness and organization of the work area beginning, during and the end of each shift
- Accurately input order into the POS, responsible for receiving accurate payment and balancing cash.
- Maintain guest service areas including Bar and Dining Room.
- Position requires slip-resistant shoes
High School Diploma or High School equivalency preferred
Experience in Food Preparation/ Service preferred –but not required for consideration
Must be at least 21 years of age.
*May be required to submit to E-Verify screening and pass a background check as required by Homeland Security and/or MSE Branded Foods as a condition of employment.
This position requires regular attendance as scheduled in accordance with company labor needs; requires the ability to stand or walk for hours at a time; frequently required to hear, speak, walk, crawl, climb, stand, reach, bend, balance, kneel, stoop, lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.; requires the ability to tolerate significant changes in temperature, and frequent immersion of hands in water and cleaning or sanitizing solutions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability of adjust focus.
Must be able to read and write and speak the English language.