- MSE Branded Foods of Wichita - Wichita Dwight D Eisenhower Airport
- Job Title
- Cashier/Counter Attendant - Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower Airport Restaurants
- Job Type
- Full-time, Part-time
- S. Air Cargo Rd
Wichita, KS 67209
Cashier/Counter Attendant - Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower Airport Restaurants
We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Cashier/Counter Attendant - Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower Airport Restaurants.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
MSE Branded Foods – Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower Airport Restaurants – Wichita KS
A career with MSE Branded Foods is more than just a job; it’s a stepping-stone to a successful future in the progressive workplace of restaurant and retail business. We are looking for talented persons to perform a broad range of simultaneous duties while providing excellent customer service based on the company’s standards. We are seeking skilled Sandwich Artists, Cashiers, Café Baristas and Fast Food Counter Attendants to take orders and serve food for our independently owned food concepts.
Our Team Members are valued persons whose individual contributions are integral to our overall success. New members will work closely with supervisors and managers who will invest their time and energy into helping you develop and expand your job and people skills; and pave the way for advancement opportunities. MSE Branded Foods offers first class pay along with bonus and incentive opportunities to our employees.
MSE Branded Foods is always looking to add new talent to our team at our independently owned concepts which include River City Brewing, Aviators Café, Dunkin Donuts and Chick Fila located on the Concourse at the Wichita Airport.
Part-time and full-time and seasonal positions are available.
The Cashier / Counter Attendant is responsible for always providing prompt and friendly food and beverage service to all of our guests. Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales performance objectives as determined, communicated, and monitored by management.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities and Characteristics for job placement:
- Maintain a gracious, pleasant and friendly attitude while contributing to a team-work based environment.
- Be customer service oriented and detail oriented
- Demonstrate ability to comprehend and follow both written and oral instructions
- Adhere to the company dress and appearance policy
- Guide guests through food, beverage and promotional items.
- Responsible for attention and prompt response to the guests needs throughout their visit.
- Present an accurate guest check, accept payment and quickly complete the transaction.
- Utilize the Kitchen Display System (KDS) or kitchen tickets effectively in order to maintain the flow of service, control cost/waste, and build sales.
- Responsible for set-up, cleanliness and organization of the work area beginning, during and the end of each shift
- Accurately input order into the POS, responsible for receiving accurate payment and balancing cash.
- Position requires slip-resistant shoes
High School Diploma or High School equivalency preferred
Experience in Food Preparation/ Service preferred –but not required for consideration
*May be required to submit to E-Verify screening and pass a background check as required by Homeland Security and/or
MSE Branded Foods as a condition of employment.
This position requires regular attendance as scheduled in accordance with company labor needs; requires the ability to stand or walk for hours at a time; frequently required to hear, speak, walk, crawl, climb, stand, reach, bend, balance, kneel, stoop, lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.; requires the ability to tolerate significant changes in temperature, and frequent immersion of hands in water and cleaning or sanitizing solutions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability of adjust focus.
Must be able to read and write and speak the English language.