Licenses Branch Manager
We have a full-time opening for a Licenses Branch Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Seeking a Licenses Branch Manager to build, coach, develop, lead and motivate a team that is capable of analyzing clients' needs and recommending financial solutions that create lasting client relationships. The Branch Manager is accountable for branch operations and compliance by providing direction and guidance to branch staff on operational/regulatory procedures, ensuring compliance with operational, security, audit procedures and timely completion of KSAP (branch self-assessment program) tasks. Responsible for managing, staffing and scheduling all direct reports within the branch. The Branch Manager provides sales and service leadership within the branch, manages/develops a team and is the market leader in the local community or designated business area. Accountable for driving new client acquisition and retention, growing market share and balance sheet growth, growing non-interest income, growing joint partnership revenue, and fostering client and employee satisfaction to meet or exceed branch sales and service goals. The Branch Manager is accountable for marketing products and services to generate profitable revenue by calling on small businesses, developing centers of influence and networking in the community. Accountable for partnering with and referring business to all lines of business partners including, but not limited to, Retail, Investment Services, Mortgage, Private Banking, Business Banking, Cash Management, Middle Market, Merchant Services and Foreign Exchange to meet client needs. Responsible for achieving branch goals.
Non Business and Business Intensive Branches:
- High School Diploma or 3 years of branch management experience
- 3 years' experience in a sales capacity with a demonstrated ability to lead and coach a successful sales team.
- General understanding of financial statements and concepts
- Demonstrated understanding of consumer credit including loan to value, debt to income and credit reports
- Demonstrated ability to leverage Centers of Influence (COIs) to further promote KeyBank business
- Ability to interact with business partners such as Key Investment Services, Mortgage and Business Banking sales professionals
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and possess strong public speaking skills
- Working knowledge of PC (MS Windows and Office Products)
- Ability to work branch hours to include weekends and occasional evenings
- Physical Requirements: Ability to routinely and frequently operate a motor vehicle with a valid driver's license in order to make outside sales calls
Additional Qualifications for Business Intensive Branches:
- Demonstrated small business deposit/credit experience and familiarity with small business operations
Licensed Branch Manager - Licensed*
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 investment licenses.
- State Insurance License
* Investment products are offered through Key Investment Services LLC (KIS), member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products are offered through KeyCorp Insurance Agency USA, Inc. (KIA). KIS and KIA are affiliated with KeyBank National Association (KeyBank).
- Managerial experience
- Undergraduate degree in business related field