Now Hiring! Overnight Team Members!
For people who aspire to more than just a job.
It's time you worked for someone who will give you the tools to learn, grow and be what you want to be - both personally and professionally. We're looking for hard working, enthusiastic individuals who want to be a part of a winning team. If you enjoy working with people and love to learn new things, we want to meet you.
Team members who excel in entry-level jobs may earn promotions into restaurant management. Qualified McDonald’s crew members earn a number of job benefits. McDonald’s employment benefits may include medical coverage, paid vacation time, restaurant discounts, and 401(k) plans.
As a Team Memver, you may be responsible for:
◦Greeting customers with a smile
◦Taking accurate food orders
◦Preparing all of McDonald’s World Famous food
◦Partnering with other Crew and Managers to meet target goals during your shift
◦Ensuring items are well stocked
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
- 401K Plan: Our 401(K) Plan allows employee contributions on a pre-tax basis. This money is invested on a long-term basis and is not available to the employee until they leave the company. Employees must be 21 years of age and have worked at least 1000 hours in their first year of employment to be eligible.
- Employee Family Discounts: You are eligible for a 10% family meal discount. This discount is only available at the store where you are employed. It is for you and your family to enjoy when you are off duty. You must accompany your family in order for them to receive this discount. This discount is only available for dine-in purposes!
- Free Uniforms: Employees will receive 2-3 shirts, 1 hat or visor and nametag. Uniforms must be returned if employment is terminated.
- Flexible Schedules: McDonald’s offers a variety of scheduling options to meet the employee’s personal needs as well as, McDonald’s business needs. Scheduling and availability should be discussed prior to hiring.
- Vacations: After 1 year of service you are eligible for 1 week paid vacation based on average hours worked. After 5 years of service you are eligible for 2 weeks vacation based on average hours worked.
- Service Recognition Awards Programs: Employee’s are rewarded with Service Awards during the restaurants Annual Holiday Celebration
- Day Care Discounts: 10% discounts are available for all McDonald’s employees at the following day care facilities: Child Time/Childcare, Kindercare Learning Centers and LaPetite Academy.
- Competitive Pay: We have competitive pay ranges for every position in the store.
- Evaluations: Employees will receive two types of evaluations. The first type, an orientation follow-up, will occur 30-45 days after your start date. This gives the company an opportunity to discuss the McDonalds’ work experience and expectations of the company and the employee. The second type, a performance evaluation, is done every six months based on your start date (six months from start date then six months from that date) by the management team. You will be evaluated on customer service, teamwork, work standards and job fit. Performances in these four areas are a determining factor in achieving an increase in wages. Reviews will always be for performance of duties. They are not always for wage increases.