A Server at Blue Moon Pizza must be fun, outgoing, enthusiastic, and willing to go out of their way to please guests, while always displaying genuine hospitality and caring.
Blue Moon Servers must learn and understand the food and bar menus, as well as methods of preparation of items. They must be able to work efficiently, make connections with guests, offer menu suggestions, understand and explain the menu and preparations of items, all while creating a memorable dining experience for guests.
In certain counties, servers must be able to obtain an Alcohol Serving Permit in order to become a server at Blue Moon Pizza.
Servers earn minimum server wage plus gratuity.
WHY BLUE MOON PIZZA?
- Aggressive and competitive pay
- Growth opportunities; promoting from within when possible
- Paid vacation for full-time team members
- Health Benefits available for full-time team members
- Fun work environment where you are treated with respect
- Flexible work schedules
- We serve a great product that people love
- Employee discount on food
- We are a growing concept
Blue Moon Pizza is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity.