Launch Your Career with R&R
R&R's Core Values: Pure Value - Professional Integrity - Extraordinary Service - Will to Win
R&R's Culture: An Idea-Driven entrepreneurial environment that gives each employee the ability to shine while maintaining a family infused atmosphere.
R&R's Mission: "Desire to always push forward with new innovative ways to satisfy our customers' every need."
Working at R&R Office Solutions is: Challenging. Rewarding. Fun.
Division Specialist Position
The nation's fastest growing Office Supply Company has openings for Division Specialist in our sales department. Our product segments include Technology, Office Supplies, Cleaning and Break room Supplies, Office Furniture, Promotional Products, Facility Supplies and much, much more. College Graduate preferred. We cater to businesses with 100-250 employees. This position is an inside position responsible for managing accounts and acquiring new clients nationwide. This position is full-time and based out of our office in Raleigh NC. Visit our site at www.rrofficesolutions.com Divisions Specialist are responsible for generating new business and growing existing accounts in a highly-productive, inside sales environment. A strong candidate will be very competitive, have excellent communication skills, consistent work ethic, a desire to start a sales career and a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing Office Supply companies in the industry. If you are passionate about selling and have an interest in working for a highly productive, fun environment, we want to hear from you today.
You have the opportunity to make a lot of money here with a no-cap commission! If you put the hard work in you can expect 4-digit checks, consistently. Training is given at time of hire!
- At least a GED or High School Diploma.
- At least 1+ year of sales experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and proficient in typing.
- MUST BE technology savvy or CRM experience.
- Our Account Representatives will master the R&R sales model. This will include the initial cold call, close, and ongoing account management.
- Our Account Representatives will also have the opportunity to learn invaluable skills essential in any business environment. These skills include public speaking, discipline, time management, work ethic and business presentations.
Type of characteristics we're looking for:
- WILL TO WIN
- Must be highly motivated and success driven with good organizational skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as be a team player
- Must possess professional oral and written communication skills
- Must possess strong sales instincts, solid presentation skills and closing skills.
- Willing to work hard to accomplish goals.
- Able to work in a team environment
- A great student with an open mind
- Able to take (and maybe even tell) a joke
Candidates with the following interest should apply: Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, customer response, customer effectiveness, , customer satisfaction, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service adviser, customer service analyst, customer service associate, customer service consultant, customer relationship adviser, customer relationship management.
Candidates must successfully complete an employment background investigation and drug screening.
Compensation: Base + Commission
Some benefits we offer: Medical, Matching IRA, Generous paid time-off programs, Gym membership reimbursement, serious growth potential for your career and a Fun, fast-paced environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer