Shift Leader (Full time)
Our Shift Leaders are experienced in running shifts in the restaurant industry. We offer a Team Oriented work environment along with the opportunity to serve the best Biscuits, Chicken and Legendary Iced Team in the Industry.
Bojangles’ has great opportunities for Shift Leaders.
Earn $9 to $13 hourly
You will work with fellow team members, peers and management staff to assist in ensuring productive shifts. Leading by example, motivating the hourly team members, taking initiative and delivering outstanding customer service is a must for this position.
To qualify for the Shift Leader position, you must be able to:
- Run and close shifts
- Develop people
- Help develop crew members to improve performance and earnings
- Complete all manager in charge paperwork
- Complete daily sales report, drawer counts, compile and deliver deposits
- Complete daily inventories
- Control labor, food and cash according to procedures
If you have experience of six months or more in running shifts in the restaurant industry, we may have an opportunity for you.
Minimum age – 16+ years old
Some of the great benefits of working with Bojangles' are:
- Competitive pay
- 401K Plan (company matching)
- Medical insurance plan(s)
- Life insurance plan
- Dental and vision insurance
- Scholarship Program
- Paid vacation
- Uniforms provided
- Paid training
- Meal discounts
- Weekly pay
- Annual reviews
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Bo-Star Incentive Program
Bojangles’ Restaurants, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected under applicable law.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old