Hotel Management Services is looking for hungry, humble, and caring people to join our team of leaders looking to create loyalty by delighting our guest and team members. We want candidates that have Faith, Integrity, Respect, and Motivation
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
A Maintenance Technician performs light maintenance, preventative maintenance, suite care and necessary repairs on all aspects of the hotel. As well as maintains a clean, attractive, and secure place for our guests, with friendly and attentive service. As an organization, we strive to hire qualified candidates who operate in agreement with our company core principles.
Maintenance Duties, these duties include but are not limited to:
- Basic knowledge of Electrical work (Changing an outlet or wall switch)
- Basic knowledge of Plumbing and procedures for repairing and/or replacing all types of plumbing equipment.
- Painting, Spackling, Drywall
- Shampooing Carpet
- Removes, cleans, replaces and maintains unit air conditioners (PTACs), televisions, telephones and similar equipment.
- Replaces worn damaged parts such as casings, handles, knobs, latches, hoses, wiring, belts, etc.
- Ensures fire safety equipment (fire alarm system, smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, etc.) are operational and that inspections are current, and forwards inspection reports to General Manager.
- Maintaining Preventive Maintenance Program and schedule
- Completing grounds work as directed by General Manager and Area Manager which may include but is not limited to picking up trash, sweeping curbs, dumpster areas, maintaining landscaping beds, and other areas.
- Move-Out PREP and CLEAN processes after guests leave the property, the Maintenance Technician is responsible for implementing the CLEAN & SAFE programs as directed by the General Manager. In the event there is a staff shortage, the Maintenance Technician will perform the STAY-Over CLEAN process.
- Must comply with OSHA, BBP and all Safety and Security Policies and Procedures.
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications: Basic maintenance knowledge: plumbing, electrical, mechanical systems, painting, spackling, drywall, carpet shampooing, janitorial/cleaning, etc. Prior maintenance experience in an extended stay hotel environment is preferred. Hotel Management Services seeks individuals with a team work attitude assisting in other areas as needed to get the job done.
High School Education or Equivalent
Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
Climb stairs, climb ladder.
Browse similar jobs (17)
Macon, Georgia 31210
Macon, Georgia 31204
Macon, Georgia 31206