We have a full-time opening for a Executive Assistant.
Must be able to work at least 5 shifts per week.
- No experience required.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Insight Management: Entertainment Marketing Company. Experience in the entertainment marketing field is not a must.
- Professional writing skills (good grammar, spelling and punctuation are imperative)
- Devising and maintaining office systems including data management and filing
- Highly organized
- Arranging travel and according accommodations
- Managing calendars
- Knowledge of Word and Excel; Knowledge of UPS and FedEx is a plus
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Must excel in a fast paced, multi-task environment
- Good communication and client skills
- Comfortable using the phone as well as screening and directing calls
- Must work well independently, and as part of a strong team
- Dependability, including dependable transportation
Compensation: Depending on qualifications and experience.
This is a full time job, 40 hours per week