Preview and submit
Qualifications you answered from other jobs are pre-filled for you. You can still edit them.
Thomas L Cardella & Associates has an immediate need for full-time Call Center Customer Service Representatives in our Keokuk location. We’re growing-and if you consider yourself a goal oriented and outgoing person who is looking to expand your current capabilities and work toward a rewarding career…this could be the place for you! We are an employee owned contact center headquartered in Cedar Rapids Iowa, striving to invest in our employee’s long term success. Starting on the first day, all employees have the opportunity to grow within the company!
As a Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for assisting existing customers by answering questions about home warranty claims via incoming telephone calls. No Selling. In addition, you will also receive an hourly bonus based on how well you handle customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Navigates through multiple computer screens.
- Assists customers by answering questions through the cross referencing of different information systems.
- Leave detailed notes in a CRM
- Call customers back when needed
- Explain coverage of existing claims to customers
- Diffuse stressful situations
- Fosters a good working relationship and rapport with customers
- Maintain professional work attire that adheres to standards. Skills:
- Read and converse well in English
- Type/navigate mouse at quick pace while holding a conversation
- Strong working knowledge of computers
- Sit for long periods of time
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to handle stressful situations
- Navigate multiple computer systems
What's in it for you :
- Paid-Time Off
- $9.10 per hour PLUS bonus!
- Casual environment
- Advancement opportunities
- Flexibility in schedules: Full-Time, Part-Time Days, Part-Time Evenings, and Weekends!
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out by copying and pasting the link below into a browser!
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 16 years or older