We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Room Attendant.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS (Include but not limited to):
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with guests, vendors, co-workers and management.
- Must be physically fit and have the ability to bend, stoop, lift and walk for an extended period of time.
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than ten pounds without assistance.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments
- Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area.
- Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
- Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items
- Make beds and fold terry
- Clean bathrooms
- Remove trash and dirty linen
- Check that all appliances are present in the room and in working order
- Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
- Dust polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
- Vacuum carpets in guest rooms and hallway
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures
- Report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents or injuries
- Complete safety training and certifications
- Properly store flammable materials
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
- Pick up room reports and keys to assigned areas daily. All keys must be signed for in the key sign-out log.
- Do not make excessive noise in the guest room areas at any time.
- Checked out rooms will be done first; the only exception to this is a special request.
- Observe all Do Not Disturb signs.
- Know and follow all hotel emergency procedures
- Carry out any reasonable request by management.
NOTICE: The hotel business functions seven days a week, 24 hours a day. All associates must acknowledge this and be aware that at any time it may be necessary to move associates from his/her accustomed shift as business demands.
I have read and received a copy of the above description and fully understand that violation of any of the stated responsibilities and duties is grounds for disciplinary action.
Browse similar jobs (128)
Kansas City, Missouri 64111
Kansas City, Missouri 64112