We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Room Attendant.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS (Include but not limited to):
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with guests, vendors, co-workers and management.
- Must be physically fit and have the ability to bend, stoop, lift and walk for an extended period of time.
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than ten pounds without assistance.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments
- Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area.
- Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
- Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items
- Make beds and fold terry
- Clean bathrooms
- Remove trash and dirty linen
- Check that all appliances are present in the room and in working order
- Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
- Dust polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
- Vacuum carpets in guest rooms and hallway
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures
- Report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents or injuries
- Complete safety training and certifications
- Properly store flammable materials
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
- Pick up room reports and keys to assigned areas daily. All keys must be signed for in the key sign-out log.
- Do not make excessive noise in the guest room areas at any time.
- Checked out rooms will be done first; the only exception to this is a special request.
- Observe all Do Not Disturb signs.
- Know and follow all hotel emergency procedures
- Carry out any reasonable request by management.
NOTICE: The hotel business functions seven days a week, 24 hours a day. All associates must acknowledge this and be aware that at any time it may be necessary to move associates from his/her accustomed shift as business demands.
I have read and received a copy of the above description and fully understand that violation of any of the stated responsibilities and duties is grounds for disciplinary action.