In Shop & Delivery Driver
----------------------- In-shop -------------------------
Report to: Assistant Managers/General Managers
Job Summary: Inshoppers are responsible for greeting customers when they enter and exit the restaurant, providing world-class customer service and executing fast and accurate sandwiches while maintaining sanitation standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
-Makes fast, accurate and consistent sandwiches
-Complies with all portion sizes, recipes, and all systems and procedures.
-Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of the restaurant including all tables, floors, windows, beverage station, restrooms, etc.
-Greets customers and takes orders -- operates cash register -- collects payment from customer and makes change.
-Takes phone orders and completes delivery tickets
-Fills out systems and procedures with 100% accuracy and integrity
-Maintains professional appearance at all times in compliance with the Jimmy John's Dress Code
-Displays a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments
-Performs other related duties as required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: -If in a customer contact position, must be able to communicate, read and write the English language fluently and clearly.
-Position requires bending, reaching, stooping, climbing, repetitive motions, cognitive skills, lifting up to 50 pounds, standing and moving about the unit the entire workday.
Jimmy Johns Delivery Driver
Job Summary: Delivery Driver's primary responsibility is to deliver sandwiches to customers in the designated delivery area. Drivers are expected to check all products for accuracy against quality standards and delivery products to customers in a safe, courteous and timely mannger. Drivers will also work as an in-shopper when no deliveries are scheduled.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take phone orders and completes delivery tickets in a courteous and timely manner.
- Deliver Sandwich orders to customers in a safe, courteous and timely manner in established delivery area only.
- Accepts payment from customers for orders.
- Works with management at the end of the shift to reconcile cash from delivery sales.
- Makes fast, accurate and consistent sandwiches.
- Complies with all portion sizes, recipes, and all systems and procedures.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of the restaurant including all tables, floors, windows, beverage station, restroom, etc.
- Greets customers and takes orders - operates cash register - collects payment from customer and makes change.
- Executes blow away greetings and farewells.
- Takes phone orders and completed delivery tickets.
- Fills out systems and procedures with 100% accuacy and integrity
- Maintains professional appearance at all times in compliance with the Jimmy John's Dress Code.
- Displays a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old