Fun. Flexible hours. Great pay. Fantastic people. Professional fulfillment. That uniquely cool SONIC uniform. Can this possibly get any better? YES IT CAN!
Like a Grilled Chicken Wrap, the SONIC Drive-In Restaurant Team Member position is a savory plethora of food service responsibilities rolled into one. You’ll work Fountain & Frozen, Food Production, Grill, Fryer, Switchboard and, if applicable, Drive-Thru. SONIC Drive-In is a food service mecca, and our Restaurant Team Member is at the center.
Restaurant Team Member duties may include:
- Taking orders and making accurate change quickly
- Providing food service to our guests with enthusiasm
- Packaging all menu items and checking for product quality and consistency
- Preparing drinks and ice cream treats
- Preparing food orders, cooking on the grill, operating the fry station as needed
- Cleaning the drive-in restaurants -- including trash disposal, mopping, sweeping, washing dishes, wiping counter-tops and sanitizing food areas
Restaurant Team Member Requirements:
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to be flexible in all situations based on restaurant business need
- Effective communication skills; basic math and reading skills
- Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at Sonic Drive-In restaurants
- General knowledge and understanding of the food service / restaurant industry or retail operations preferred, but not required
Additional Restaurant Team Member Qualifications…
- Friendly and welcoming individuals who enjoy providing pleasant and courteous food service to our guests!
- A willingness to cross-train in all of the stations. It never gets dull here!
- Motivated individuals who are team players and committed to keeping our drive-in restaurants clean and safe.
Sure, classic cars and vintage threads may be things of the past, but the SONIC Drive-In experience will always be groovy, right on, awesome, wicked, fab, the bee’s knees, cruisin’ . . . you get the picture! It’s downright sensational!!
All that’s missing is you, so APPLY TODAY!
SONIC and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity Employers.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Competitive Pay.
- Opportunity for Advancement.
- Flexible Hours
- Plus, who else offers tasty tots and quenching Cherry Limeades?