Junior Dedicated Account Representative
We have a full-time opening for a Junior Dedicated Account Representative.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
The Junior Dedicated Account Representative's primary role is to serve as support to the Director of Operations and fellow Account Reps. They are looking for someone that works extremely well under pressure and can multi-task several duties for a growing team in a very dynamic business. Responsibilities include but are not limited to working directly with clients, vendors and carriers, underwriting, Cobra, Renewals, being able to present your findings, presentations, etc. The ideal candidate is able to not only adapt to change, but thrive on creating structure and processes while managing pipelines, schedules, and work flow. They will be supported by upper management or more high level executives in a fast paced environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide primary support to the Account Reps as well as team members when needed
* High volume of customer service via email, phone, etc
* Renewal management
* Managing busy and ever changing schedules
* Detailed orientated for data maintenance
* Attend client meetings
* Researching data and provide recommendations
* Developing reports
* Contacting clients and preparing communication
* Editing and proofreading presentations excel reports, etc.
The job duties are not limited to those listed and are subject to change based on business needs and skills
Education/ Training/ Experience:
* High School Graduate
* Office experience is a plus but willing to train
* MS proficient (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
* Excellent verbal and written customer/client service skills
* Team player, positive attitude, opens to pitching in when needed.
* Able to function self-sufficiently, manage time and work load independently
* Licensed individual, with a working vehicle
* On occasion, this position will require you to run errands. Example, pick up items, lunch, see clients, visit vendors, etc.
* This position requires the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials such as boxes, files, etc weight up to 25 lbs.