We have a full-time opening for a MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 2 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Background check required.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
POSITION SUMMARY: To monitor, operate, and maintain building equipment and structures.
- Handles routine calls and completes paperwork.
- Troubleshoots equipment using proper tools in a skilled craftsman-like manner.
- Performs assignments as directed by the Director of Engineering or Assistant Director Engineer.
- Assumes the duties of other mechanics when required, including light carpentry, plumbing, etc.
- Performs preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Helps in estimating man hours and materials for job related projects.
- Completes AM / PM checklist(s) daily.
- Reports any damage or malfunction of equipment.
- Performs inventory and control of specific items.
- Makes daily rounds of property to ensure smooth operation of all equipment.
- Repairs all malfunctioning mechanic devices.
Requires thorough knowledge of a specialized or technical field.
May compile objective and measurable data and produce reports.
May require operating knowledge of manufacturing or computer equipment, or may require broad knowledge in clerical or service areas.
Formal Education and Job-Related Experience:
This position requires a minimum formal education of a high school diploma and a minimum of one year job-related experience.
License, Registration, and/or Certification
Refrigeration license is a plus.
- Perform repetitive hand and arm movements;
- Ability to lift, pull, push up to 50 pounds;
- Must be able to squat, bend, kneel and twist;
- Ability to stand for long periods of time;
- Occasional lifting of more than 50 pounds.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected class. Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins. We participate in E-Verify and those who are ineligible to work in the United States will not be considered.