Customer Account Service Manager(CAM)
Aaron’s has a long legacy as an industry leader, with continued growth regardless of the economy. In business since 1955, we have grown to over 2,000 stores across North America built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services. Personally and professionally, we hold ourselves to high standards and an unwavering commitment to do what’s right; treating every individual with respect, compassion and integrity. We are highly invested in the communities we serve through our community outreach programs, donating time, products and services locally and nationally.
As a potential Aaron’s Associate, you’ll share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. You’ll be a contributing team member in an environment that embraces challenge and has a strong drive to achieve. We like to set the bar high, roll up our sleeves and work together to out-perform the competition. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
WGC, llc d/b/a Aaron’s sales and lease is hiring for a Customer Accounts Manager! At Aaron’s, relationships with our customers are about FIRST names. Our goal is to bring our customers one step closer to ownership. As a Customer Account Manager, you will be integral in helping our customers achieve ownership by providing individualized attention in managing the Customer Accounts Department (responsible for the renewal payment process) and achieving company standards on non-renewal closing percentages. Additionally, Customer Account Managers help support the overall needs of the store by assisting other associates. Throughout your career as a Customer Account Manager, you will gain the necessary skills and business knowledge to grow your career at Aaron’s! Come see why the difference is personal at Aaron’s, connect with us today!
- Manage the Collections Process
- Act as a customer counselor by discussing benefits of timely lease agreement renewal payments
- Monitor and recommend payment frequency changes to the General Manager
- Confirm customer identification, collect money and obtain customers’ signature on lease agreements
- Contact customers who have not renewed their lease agreement(s)
- Monitor the accuracy of customer classifications according to customer payment history and habits
Customer Care and Service:
- Maintain customer contact over the phone and through field visits
- Update customer information to maintain accuracy
Achieve Monthly Account Goals:
- Help set and achieve renewal goals
- Facilitate non-renewal returns when needed
- Clean and certify merchandise in the Quality Assurance Center for all returned items
- Review and close lease agreements with customers
- Routine lifting, loading, and “dollying” heavy merchandise of 50 pounds or more
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal relationship skills, including exemplary telephone etiquette Exhibit outstanding organizational skills
- Maintain professional appearance
- Maintain solid, safe driving skills and the ability to legally drive a Company Truck
- Other tasks as assigned by the General Manager
All Customer Account Managers must have a satisfactory MVR (driving record), D.O.T. physical/certification in states that require it, a valid Driver’s and comply with the Aaron’s Driver Qualification Policy. All CAMs will undergo a drug screen and criminal background investigation prior to beginning employment. A job performance reference check is also required.
As a Customer Account Manager at Aaron’s, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Paid time off including vaction days, sick days and holidays
- Bonus & commission opportunities
- Five day work week, Sundays always off!
- Ongoing training and development
Each Franchise location is individually owned and operated.
Benefits may vary from Franchise to Franchise.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old