Aaron’s has a long legacy as an industry leader, with continued growth regardless of the economy. In business since 1955, we have grown to over 2,000 stores across North America built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services. Personally and professionally, we hold ourselves to high standards and an unwavering commitment to do what’s right; treating every individual with respect, compassion and integrity. We are highly invested in the communities we serve through our community outreach programs, donating time, products and services locally and nationally.
As a potential Aaron’s Associate, you’ll share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. You’ll be a contributing team member in an environment that embraces challenge and has a strong drive to achieve. We like to set the bar high, roll up our sleeves and work together to out-perform the competition. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
WGC, llc d/b/a Aaron’s sales and lease is hiring for a Delivery Driver! Aaron’s provides a fun and positive environment for our associates and a place where building relationships with our customers is key! As a Delivery Driver, you’ll serve as Aaron’s ambassador, upholding our commitment to excellence by working directly with our customers in a professional manner while delivering top quality products and services. You will receive expert training on all the latest model products from electronics to furniture to appliances. Additional responsibilities include merchandise handling, such as: loading, securing, delivering, set up, troubleshooting and demonstrating. Reviewing lease agreements with the customer is occasionally required. As an Aaron’s Delivery Driver, the difference is personal and your ability to build strong relationships with customers is critical to our success. Connect with Aaron’s today and see what we have to offer!
- Ensure all merchandise is clean and in operating condition prior to delivery
- Load, secure and protect product in delivery vehicle and safely transport merchandise
- Ensure delivery schedule is followed
Product Installation & Education
- Offload, install and demonstrate merchandise to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
Merchandise Returns, Service Calls & Product Refurbish
- Perform routine service calls, product exchanges and assist with merchandise returns
- Clean and certify merchandise in the Quality Assurance Center for all items personally returned
Showroom & Warehouse
- Assist in maintaining the showroom floor and store’s warehouse
- Occasional collections assistance
- Assist in field marketing programs
- Strong technical skills or working knowledge of electronic products
- Position routinely requires lifting, loading, and “dollying” heavy merchandise
- Maintain professional appearance
- Good communication skills
- Good driving skills and the ability to legally operate the Company truck
As a Delivery Driver at Aaron’s, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Paid time off including vaction days, sick days and holidays
- Bonus & commission opportunties
- Five day work week, Sundays always off!
- Ongoing training and development
All Delivery Drivers must have a satisfactory MVR (driving record), D.O.T. physical/certification in states that require it, a valid Driver’s and comply with the Aaron’s Driver Qualification Policy. A drug screening and criminal background investigation with job performance reference check are also required.
Each Franchise location is individually owned and operated.
Benefits may vary from Franchise to Franchise.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old