Aaron’s has a long legacy as an industry leader, with continued growth regardless of the economy. In business since 1955, we have grown to over 2,000 stores across North America built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services. Personally and professionally, we hold ourselves to high standards and an unwavering commitment to do what’s right; treating every individual with respect, compassion and integrity. We are highly invested in the communities we serve through our community outreach programs, donating time, products and services locally and nationally.
As a potential Aaron’s Associate, you’ll share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. You’ll be a contributing team member in an environment that embraces challenge and has a strong drive to achieve. We like to set the bar high, roll up our sleeves and work together to out-perform the competition. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
WGC, llc d/b/a Aaron’s sales and lease is hiring for a Sales Manager! At Aaron’s, the difference is personal. For us it’s all about relationships - with our customers, our communities and each other. As a Sales Manager, you will play a vital role in the team’s success by managing the store’s sales and marketing function. With the goal of bringing our customers one step closer to ownership, you will help drive performance in: telephone and floor sales, direct marketing, new customer growth and service programs, as well as store merchandising. Successful Sales Managers understand long-lasting customer relationships are about FIRST names and building trust. We are invested in developing our associates, you will have the support and training needed to enhance your skills and achieve top results. Come see why the difference is personal at Aaron’s, connect with us today!
Manage the overall sales function of the store – Inside & Outside Sales
- Sell merchandise
- Set and achieve weekly and monthly sales goals
- Generate new business by developing and implementing community marketing strategies
- Confirm customer identification, collect money and obtain customers’ signature on lease agreements
- Review and close lease agreements as directed by the General Manager
Customer Care and Satisfaction
- Ensure execution of Aaron’s YES Program of Customer Service
- Promptly resolve customer concerns
Assist in Product Staging, Warehouse Maintenance and Quality Assurance Center
- Ensure showroom floor is merchandised
- Maintain the store’s warehouse in a neat an orderly manner
- Monitor and ensure efficient operation of the Quality Assurance Center
- Perform routine service calls and product exchanges as needed
- Assist General Manager with product ordering, including planning for future sales and events and stock balancing
- Clean and certify merchandise in the Quality Assurance Center for all items personally returned
- High energy level
- Maintain professional appearance
- Good computer knowledge
- Demonstrated selling skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of merchandising techniques
- Strong driving skills and the ability to legally drive the company truck
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- General product knowledge
- Routine lifting, loading, and “dollying” heavy merchandise
As a Sales Manager at Aaron’s, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Paid time off including vaction days, sick days and holidays
- Bonus & commission opportunties
- Five day work week, Sunfays always off!
- Ongoing training and development
All Sales Managers must have a satisfactory MVR (driving record), D.O.T. physical/certification in states that require it, a valid Driver’s and comply with the Aaron’s Driver Qualification Policy.
All Sales Managers must pass a drug screen and criminal background investigation before beginning employment. A job performance reference check is also required.
Each Franchise location is individually owned and operated.
Benefits may vary from Franchise to Franchise.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old