Customer Accounts Associate(CAA)
We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Customer Accounts Associate(CAA).
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Aaron’s has a long legacy as an industry leader, with continued growth regardless of the economy. In business since 1955, we have grown to over 2,000 stores across North America built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services. Personally and professionally, we hold ourselves to high standards and an unwavering commitment to do what’s right; treating every individual with respect, compassion and integrity. We are highly invested in the communities we serve through our community outreach programs, donating time, products and services locally and nationally.
As a potential Aaron’s Associate, you’ll share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. You’ll be a contributing team member in an environment that embraces challenge and has a strong drive to achieve. We like to set the bar high, roll up our sleeves and work together to out-perform the competition. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
WGC, llc d/b/a Aaron’s sales and lease is hiring for a Manager Trainee! Aaron’s provides a fun and positive environment for our associates and a place where building relationships with our customers is key! As a Manager Trainee, you will have the opportunity to learn the various facets of our business to help build a foundation for a career at Aaron’s! In addition to supporting the overall needs of the store by assisting other associates, you will be primarily responsible for assisting the Customer Accounts Department with lease agreement renewals. At Aaron’s you are making a difference – your dedicated attention to each customer helps bring them closer to their goal of ownership. Come see why the difference is personal at Aaron’s, connect with us today!
- Collect Revenues and Protect Company Assets
- Act as a customer counselor by discussing benefits of timely lease agreement renewal payments
- Contact customers directly who have not paid their Lease agreement(s)
- Contact customers over the phone and through field visits
- Maintain and update customer database
- Assist with merchandise returns and customer deliveries as needed
- Clean and certify returned merchandise in the Quality Assurance Center
- Assist in the Field where necessary
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Position routinely requires lifting, loading, and “dollying” heavy merchandise
- Strong telephone etiquette
- Good organizational skills
- Maintain professional appearance
- Good driving skills with the ability to legally drive the Company Truck
As a Delivery Driver at Aaron’s, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Paid time off including vaction days, sick days and holidays
- Flexible work errks, Sundays always off!
- Ongoing training and development.
All Manager Trainees must have a satisfactory MVR (driving record), D.O.T. physical/certification in states that require it, a valid Driver’s and comply with the Aaron’s Driver Qualification Policy. All Manager Trainees must pass a drug screen and criminal background investigation before beginning employment. A job performance reference check is also required.
Each Franchise location is individually owned and operated.
Benefits may vary from Franchise to Franchise.