We have a full-time opening for a General Manager.
Store Management- General Manager
We are looking for a bright, experienced, organized, professional with strong leadership skills. The candidate we’re looking for has high standards, morals, and ethics. We need a manager with proven experience, great references, a heart for people, and a willingness to serve. If this isn’t you please don’t apply.
Supervision Received and Exercised:
- Receives direction and reports to the District Manager/Licensee.
- Exercises direct supervision of 3+ managers and 15-50 employees.
Essential Job Functions:
- Enhance our guest experiences by satisfying and exceeding guest expectations.
- Increase sales and profit by building community relationships/partnerships and providing outstanding product and service
- Ensure an effective work schedule is posted each week.
- Demonstrate effective interviewing skills for hiring top performers.
- Responsible for all levels of staffing and new hire orientations.
- Ensure all training and certification processes are in place and 100% compliant.
- Responsible to provide clear development plans and performance reviews for management staff.
- Execute action plans through the use of systems, training, operation manuals and all other available resources.
- Assist District manager/Licensee in the execution of local marketing plan.
- Continually mentor Assistant Managers in the operation of a Zaxby’s unit and prepare them for future advancement.
- Oversee all FOH and BOH operations in compliance with Zaxby’s standards.
- Control costs by maintaining proper ordering/receiving and inventory control.
- Provide leadership by generating excitement, enthusiasm and positive attitude toward company objectives.
- Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the parameters of this position description.
Work a 45-50 hour work week
Wage and Benefits:
Non-Essential Job Functions:
• Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the following:
- Walking, standing, or sitting for extended periods of time.
- Lifting a minimum of 50 lbs. overhead.
• Maintain effective audio visual discrimination and perception needed for:
- Making observations
- Communicating with others
- Reading and writing
- In-store training program completed
- Online General Manager Test passed with 90% or above.
- In-store Kitchen Demonstrative passed with 90% or above
- Zaxby’s General Manager training program completed
- College or University Degree preferred
- Ability to work flexible, full time schedule- days, evenings and weekends.
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills
- Good oral/written communication skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Minimum 2-4 years of restaurant management experience
- Office environment; work with computer and office equipment
- Restaurant environment; work with advanced kitchen and front-of –house operational equipment; hazardous conditions
- Essential job functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for standing, walking or sitting for prolonged periods of time.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required for employees to this job.
Browse similar jobs (117)
GULFPORT, Mississippi 39503
Gulfport, Mississippi 39503
Gulfport, Mississippi 39503
Browse similar jobs
- Computer Jobs
- Communication Jobs
- Business Development Jobs
- Cook Jobs
- Full-Time Jobs
- Managerial Jobs
- Hospitality Jobs
- Leadership Jobs
- Medical Benefits Jobs
- Inventory Management Jobs
- Opener Jobs
- Paid Time Off Jobs
- Sales Jobs
- Positive Attitude Jobs
- Training Jobs
- Writing Jobs
- Weekend Jobs
- Work Nights Jobs
- Fast Food Jobs
- Restaurant Jobs
- Food Service Jobs