We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Team Member.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
The Team Member is responsible and accountable for performing specific tasks and duties, as assigned, within the restaurant. The Team Member provides each guest with a positive guest service experience prepares quality food products and keeps the restaurant clean, pleasant and safe for all guests and employees.
• Consistently provides a quality product and guest service experience that delivers total guest satisfaction.
• Follows all Pieology guest service guidelines and procedures; takes the appropriate action to ensure all guests receive service beyond their expectations.
• Works assigned position(s) accurately and productively; cleans and stocks the assigned area(s); performs other cleaning duties as assigned.
• Ensures that all guests receive hot, quality pizzas; prepares, packages and delivers all products according to Menu Standards.
• Handles all food products according to company procedures; follows all company food safety, food handling and sanitation requirements, to ensure the health and safety of guests and employees.
- Education: Enrollment in high school; high school diploma or equivalent is preferable. Good verbal and written communication skills; is capable of communicating effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Experience: Must be a minimum of 16 years of age.
- Transportation: Must have reliable transportation to work.
- Accessibility: Must have telephone or other reliable method of communicating with the restaurant.
- Hours: Must be able and willing to work flexible hours, possibly including opening and closing shifts.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Demonstrates and/or possesses the following:
- Ability to work with others (as a team).
- Ability to comfortably interact with all guests.
- Ability to look at the restaurant operations (from a guest’s point of view).
- Ability to meet performance standards for assigned tasks and duties.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Problem solving skills.
Must be able to:
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Bend and stoop.
- Work around heat.
- Work around others in close quarters.
- Move throughout the restaurant to work specific stations or perform assigned tasks.
- Able to lift 50 - 75 lbs. comfortably.
- Work with various cleaning products.