Restaurant Assistant Manager
Burger King offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. We are looking for self-motivated leaders to join our team and every hour of every day will present you with new, exciting challenges.
As a Restaurant Assistant Manager you will be an important member of the team and will be supported with the tools and training needed to succeed in our dynamic organization. With strong performance, you can progress from Assistant Manager to Senior Assistant Manager to Restaurant General Manager, with possibilities for advancement to field positions.
- Supervise and train team members
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Implement quality improvements
If you feel you meet the above requirements, and would like to be part of a great team and work with people who care, APPLY NOW.
Once you click APPLY NOW you will be directed to an online assessment for this location. If you are identified as potential match for that location or others in the surrounding area, or if additional information is required, we will contact you.
We appreciate your interest in Burger King.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Basic Computer skills
- High school diploma or equivalent, with some
- college preferred
- Proficient math skills
- Reliable Transportation
- Open/Flexible Schedule
- Good Communication skills
- Experience in Quick Service Restaurant a plus
- 1-3 years in a management or supervisory capacity in a restaurant or in the retail /hospitality industry.