Lash Stylists must be outgoing, cheerful, engaging, energetic, resourceful, industrious and imaginative. Fine motor skills are a must. Full time, loyal employees that consider their job part of a growing career are our target candidates. Experience in the Lash industry a plus. Must hold a current Cosmetologist or Esthetician license.
A Lash Stylist applies individual synthetic eyelashes to our clients. Must possess a thorough knowledge of individual eyelash application techniques, excellent cleanliness and sanitation skills or must be willing to acquire through our rigorous 2-week training process. Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide wellness and beauty solutions to meet the needs of our clients. Must hold and maintain a current state Cosmetology or Esthetician license.
- Perform eyelash extensions with precision on each individual lash.
- Assess any eye problems or conditions, and suggest appropriate therapy based on current health of client.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the salon’s policies and procedures.
- Recommend retail products for clients’ at-home usage.
- Ensure clients feel welcome when they arrive for their appointments.
- Maintain spa appearance and cleanliness.
- Stock and maintain treatment rooms according to standard operating procedures.
- Promote and up-sell products and services.
- Ensure that a high standard of service is maintained throughout the salon.
- Assist salon in activities such as staff meetings, promotions, and housekeeping duties.
- Assist with washing and folding of all linens used in treatment rooms.
- Arrive prior to start of shift with enough time to prepare for the day.
- Maintain and increase knowledge of product lines by attending new product and skin care promotions, in-house instruction, and education/training classes.
- Assist in all areas of salon operation as requested by management.
- Maintain appropriate certification and licensure.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Be proficient in various skin care treatment techniques and modalities.
- Have the ability to provide legible communication.
- Have knowledge of physiology.
- Be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- While performing the duties of this job, the ability to communicate clearly about the service and the procedure is essential.
- Good eyesight is essential.
- Sitting in a slightly reclined position for a long period of time comfortably as well as the ability to escort the client both two and from the treatment room and get them safely positioned on the table are required.
- The ability to lift 50 lbs
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color acuity, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.