Are you passionate about scratch cooking and working in a fun and exciting environment? So are we! At Table 100, our culinary team takes great pride in putting together the highest quality creations from scratch using locally sourced products when available. We work hard, but we also enjoy having fun at the same time. Join our team today!
Our line cooks are responsible for performing various kitchen duties such as but not limited to:
- Work directly with the sous chef in preparing banquet parties
- Create dishes from scratch with quality ingredients and a strong focus on presentation
- Prepare buffets, plated meals and catering orders
- Ensure all dishes are created using recipes and proper portions
- Effectively set up, restock, breakdown and clean stations and equipment
- Assist with the cleaning, sanitation and organization of the kitchen
- Perform additional essential duties as requested by the Executive Chef, Sous Chef or Restaurant Managers
- Prior food preparation experience in an upscale kitchen preferred
- Demonstrate cooking skills and ability to follow established menus and recipes
- Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to properly lift 25 lbs
- Demonstrate good organizational, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Commitment to creating quality products and offering exceptional service
- Have fun creating a great experience for the guests as well as for yourself and your team!
- Work/Life Balance
- Paid Vacation
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Competitive Wages
- Ongoing Training
- Discounted Shift Meals
Are you envisioning yourself making delicious creations at Table 100? If so, apply today!
About Table 100 and Eat Here Brands
Table 100 Restaurant & Bar, an Eat Here Brands concept, is a casual restaurant that combines an upscale and relaxed ambiance inspired by turn-of-the-century New Orleans with the culinary approach of a fine-dining restaurant. The restaurant features Euro-American bistro fare, a piano bar serving handcrafted cocktails and hospitality that is second to none. Adjoining the restaurant is Table 100's conference center, which features a 3,500-square-foot banquet hall that can be divided into three private dining rooms.
Eat Here Brands is very people focused from every angle. In addition to the focus on our guests, we truly believe that the happiness of the people who work here is just as important as the happiness of our guests. We have a strong culture, and we are looking to build our team around a set of core values that will help us to grow into one large happy family.
Eat Here Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Valid Driver’s License
Eat Here Brands LLC. - Table 100