Assistant Manager - Float Spa
We have a part-time opening for a Assistant Manager - Float Spa.
Must be able to work various shifts per week and be available weekdays and weekends.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
We are hiring for our True REST Farmington Hills location! We are looking for a talented Assistant Manager to help us launch and grow this new and exciting business.
Does this sound like you?
- Love floating and want to spread the love of floating!
- or have a passion for things like Yoga, Alternative Medicine, Meditation, etc.?
- Able to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
- Self-Directed, Confident, Trustworthy & Positive
- Great Multi-tasking, Organizational and Cleaning skills
- Team Player - very friendly and love working with people
- Love to Manage and get the most out of the team
- Heart-centered personality
We offer the following:
- Opportunities for career growth as our business expands and we open additional locations
- Hourly plus bonus structure (based on success of business)
- You will be an Ambassador for Floating and True REST's "Science of Feeling Great"
- Floating privileges and discounted floats for Friends & Family
- The ability to deliver a relaxing service that helps our clients in so many unique ways
- A positive and open work environment
Responsibilities & Requirements include:
- Assist with Hiring, Training & HR decision for your team of Float Consultants
- Assist with Managing Operations and cover shifts in the spa
- Business Development, Customer Retention and assist with Marketing
- Computer Skills & Light Bookkeeping
- Creating an Upscale, Customer-focused environment
- Creating an enjoyable work environment for your team
To apply, please email and let us know:
- Why you love floating or similar wellness therapies?
- Why you are the best person for the job?
We look forward to meeting you!